FW: [GenshardsII] FW: Jewish Herald-Voice updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013

      The Jewish Herald-Voice database at JewishGen has been updated through June 2013 and is in test mode.

      When you go to: http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/USA/ and enter

      Surname     Sounds like       Josephs#TEST#

      Surname     Sounds like        Blotcky#TEST#

      Or similar. I tested those above. The last of the individual events are:

      07-May-2013

      Houston, TX

      BLOTCKY

      Elon Carter

      25-May-2013

      Houston, TX

      WEINSTEIN

      Melanie Julia-Rose Qiu

      07-Jul-2013

      Houston, TX

      HYMAN

      Harvey Ira MD

      23-Jun-2013

      Overland Park KA

      PARKANS

      Sidney Abraham

      07-May-2013

      Houston, TX

      BLOTCKY

      Ashton Michael

      And the last of the couple events are:

      13-Jun-2013

      ##

      13

      p17c2

      Houston, TX

      FRANKEL

      Lesslie Ann

      20-Jun-2013

      ##

      14

      p12c1

      Houston, TX

      SHAPIRO

      Elaine Michelle

      27-Jun-2013

      ##

      15

      p16c2

      Houston, TX

      EVEN

      Kare

      04-Jul-2013

      ##

      17

      p19c2

      Houston, TX

      ABRAMSON

      Leslie Ruth

      11-Jul-2013

      ##

      18

      p16c2

      Houston, TX

      JOSEPHS

      Kasey Erin

      Please test one of each other than the one I tested and let me know in the next week, if possible.

      The items needed to be checked are:

      Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

      Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

      (not the two production databases:

      Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

      Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

      which will also be returned.)

      Is anyone able to test the updates - in particular, events that show up between January and June 2013 in both the Individual and Couple databases?