Re: [GenshardsII] Jewish Herald-Voice JewishGen database updates through 2012

  • marc
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
      Max,

      I was unable to see either going through the individual JHV or couples JHV.

      Marc Wormser
      President TJHS
      832-288-3494
      marc.wormser@...

      On Mar 1, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Max Heffler <max@...> wrote:

      Marc,

      Were you able to see events from July through December or 2012. I did but wanted others to confirm.

      Thanks,

      Max

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013

        Did you choose the “Test” database results. There are 4 JHV databases returned – the two in production and the two in test