Re: [GenshardsII] Jewish Herald-Voice JewishGen database updates through 2012

  • marc
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
      Max,

      I was able to access both.

      Marc Wormser
      President TJHS
      832-288-3494
      marc.wormser@...

      On Mar 1, 2013, at 6:19 PM, Max Heffler <max@...> wrote:

      Is anyone available to test the Jewish Herald-Voice database update containing through 2012?

      When you go to: http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/USA/ and enter

      Surname     Sounds like       Katz#TEST#

      The items needed to be checked are:

      Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

      Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

      (not the two production databases:

      Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

      Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

      which will also be returned.)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013

        Marc,

        Were you able to see events from July through December or 2012. I did but wanted others to confirm.

        Thanks,

        Max

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
          Max,

          I was unable to see either going through the individual JHV or couples JHV.

          Marc Wormser
          President TJHS
          832-288-3494
          marc.wormser@...

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013

            Did you choose the “Test” database results. There are 4 JHV databases returned – the two in production and the two in test