RE: Jewish Herald-Voice JewishGen database updates through 2012

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013

      Harwood is better for the individuals – lots lets than Katz

      Yambra is better for the Couples – only 14 in one page

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
        Max,

        I was able to access both.

        Marc Wormser
        President TJHS
        832-288-3494
        marc.wormser@...

        On Mar 1, 2013, at 6:19 PM, Max Heffler <max@...> wrote:

        Is anyone available to test the Jewish Herald-Voice database update containing through 2012?

        When you go to: http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/USA/ and enter

        Surname     Sounds like       Katz#TEST#

        The items needed to be checked are:

        Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

        Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

        (not the two production databases:

        Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

        Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

        which will also be returned.)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013

          Marc,

          Were you able to see events from July through December or 2012. I did but wanted others to confirm.

          Thanks,

          Max

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
            Max,

            I was unable to see either going through the individual JHV or couples JHV.

            Marc Wormser
            President TJHS
            832-288-3494
            marc.wormser@...

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013

              Did you choose the “Test” database results. There are 4 JHV databases returned – the two in production and the two in test