FW: Draft Marker Dedication Ceremony Invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 998 KB

    Dedication Ceremony Invitation

    Ladies & Gentlemen ...

    Attached is copy of DRAFT invitation for upcoming DRT ceremony for the Major Leon Dyer marker dedication ceremony ,..

    If possible, please "save the date" in your calendar ... and advise anyone you think would be interested in attending ...

    If you have any changes / corrections, let me know ASAP as we hope to have these printed and mailed 60-days out from the event ... i.e., Feb 28th ...

    lks

    Lynna Kay Shuffield - P. O. Box 16604 - Houston, Texas 77222 ~~

      Telephone: 713/692-4511 (home)