Re: [galicia] Krakow censuses of 1910, 1900 online

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      The Krakow Census of 1910 and part of the Krakow Census of 1900 are
      now viewable online for free, with (handwritten) name indices, thanks to
      the Malopolska Digital Library and the Polish State Archive in Krakow. To
      learn how to find people using the indices, please see
      http://genealogyindexer.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3073

      Direct links to the collections of census images:
      http://mbc.malopolska.pl/dlibra/publication?id=74941&tab=3 (1910),
      http://mbc.malopolska.pl/dlibra/publication?id=72489&tab=3 (1900).
      (For the 1890 instructions released previously, see
      http://genealogyindexer.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3017.)

      I do not know if/when the missing parts of the 1900 census will be
      posted online.

      Please share here or in the instructions thread at genealogyindexer.org
      any information about the censuses that might be of general interest,
      especially solutions to any problems you encounter. I regret that I am
      unable to explore the censuses in more detail or offer individual
      assistance at this time.

      Best regards,

      Logan Kleinwaks
      kleinwaks@...