FW: Meeting Reminder for Oct 6

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012

    This is a reminder that on Saturday, October 6, the Houston Genealogical Forum will present Dick Eastman on how to use technology for genealogical research. You are invited to attend this free seminar. We will begin at 9 a.m. with refreshments and conclude at about 1 p.m. For more information see our web site at http://www.hgftx.org/ or call Genealine: (713) 968-9750. I'm also attaching a copy of the Eastman poster for your convenience. We hope to see you on October 6.

    Margaret Roberson

    Publicity Chairperson

    Director

    Houston Genealogical Forum