FW: Upcoming Speaking Engagement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 5:55 PM

      1960 PC Users Genealogy SIG - Thur., August 23, 2012

      Time -  7:00 p.m.

      Location - Annex Building, Room 3,

      Cypress Creek Christian Community Center

      6823 Cypresswood Drive

      Spring, TX 77379

      Map: http://www.1960pcug.org/map_to_cccc.htm

      Speaker - Lynna Kay Shuffield

      Topic    - Newspaper Research

      At the August meeting, we are pleased to announce the return of Lynna Kay Shuffield who will talk to us about using newspaper research in the pursuit of our family history. Don't miss this always informative and popular speaker.  Beginning and experienced researchers are welcome.

      Our co-leader, Alex Dumestre, has an open invitation to the group to use his expertise to restore old and/or damaged photographs for our members. If you need help, see Alex at our meeting or send him an e-mail to the address shown below.

      Be sure to visit our genealogy web pages for additional research help and current information about Genealogy SIG happenings. www.1960pcug.org/gensig.

      SIG Co-leaders:

      Lynna Kay Shuffield - P. O. Box 16604 - Houston, Texas 77222 ~~