TEXAS JEWISH BURIALS Vol II avaiable

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      TEXAS JEWISH BURIALS, Vol I and II, documenting the vast majority of
      interments in Texas cemeteries, is now available to libraries and
      individuals. Volume I Prices are: $23 pp. for a spiral-bound book. Volume II
      is available in spiral bound for $23 pp. and $50 pp. for a hard-bound
      volume. All orders are prepaid. Checks only should be made out to "TJHS" and
      mailed to: TJHS, P. O. Box 10193, Austin TX 78766.