FW: [iajgs] IAJGS Will Not Be Having a Table at the FGS Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
      I wrote several times on this forum asking if anyone from our member
      societies will have representatives attend the FGS conference August
      29-September 1 Birmingham, Alabama. This was to staff an IAJGS table and
      members were invited to send in their society brochures for the table. As
      not one response was received, IAJGS has decided not to host a table at the
      FGS conference. Therefore please do not ask or ship your society brochures
      for placement.

      Jan Meisels Allen
      janmallen@...
      IAJGS Vice President