FW: [iajgs] Need current addresses for newsletter delivery

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Recently I sent out the latest issue of BRANCHES, the newsletter of the
      Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Miami.

      Several e-mail addresses bounced back. These belong to the following
      societies:

      - San Diego Jewish Genealogical Society
      - Jewish Genealogical Society, Inc.
      - Jewish Genealogical Society of Dayton
      - Jewish Genealogical Group, Columbus Jewish Historical Society
      - Jewish Genealogical Society Los Angeles

      Please contact me at [mailto:Editor-JGSMiami@...] so that I can
      update my distribution list.

      Thank you,
      Margarita Lacko
      mishpologia@...
      BRANCHES Editor
      E-Newsletter Coordinator, JGS Greater Miami
      e-mail: C editor-jgsmiami@...
      website: http://www.jgs-miami.org/