FW: [iajgs] IAJGS Annual Meeting Materials

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Dear Presidents,

      Early next week, I will be sending out to presidents the material needed in
      preparation for the Annual Meeting of members of the IAJGS, to be held at
      the International Conference in Paris, France, on July 18, 2012. This year,
      I will be sending out the material electronically, as a series of
      attachments, instead of by regular mail. Please review all of the material!
      It contains, among other documents, the Nominating Committee Report for
      Directors of the IAJGS and several proposed Bylaws amendments, which will be
      voted upon at the Annual Meeting. You may certainly download and print any
      material that you wish.

      There is one item that should be returned to me by regular mail: that is the
      "Designation of Voting Representative Form," which will be in one of the
      documents. I would much prefer that you print it, complete and sign it, and
      return it to me at the IAJGS address. If that is not possible, you may
      submit it at the IAJGS table at the Conference.

      I will be using the most recent Email address that you have provided, either
      your society's Email or your personal Email address. You should certainly
      receive the material before the end of next week, by June 15.
      If you do not receive it by then. please let me know, so that I can get it
      to you.

      I look forward to seeing you in Paris in July.

      Joel Spector,
      IAJGS Secretary
      (Secretary@...)