FW: [iajgs] International Jewish Genealogy Month Poster Contest Extends Due Date to June 15th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      The IAJGS International Jewish Genealogy Month Annual Poster/Flyer
      Competition due date has been extended to June 15, 2012, by midnight Pacific
      Standard Time.

      Sadly, our IJGM website reflected the incorrect due date of June 15th. Since
      that caused some confusion, we are honoring the web site posted date and
      therefore extending the due date to June 15th. (It was June 3rd.) Please get
      the word out to your membership and community!

      Member organizations and artists may submit one or more entries. The entry
      creator is not required to be a member of the member organization and
      there's no age requirement for the entry creator. So get your kids, parents,
      cousins and friends to participate. The artist creating the winning entry
      will receive free registration for the 2012 conference. In addition, the
      winning design, artist and winning member organization will be acknowledged
      on our web site, announced at the July 2012 Paris, France IAJGS Conference
      and via member digest emails. Also, the winning entry will be publicly
      displayed at the event for the first time and electronically shared with all
      conference participants and IAJGS member organization presidents.

      For more details and the Poster/flyer entry form, please go to the
      International Jewish Genealogy Month web site at
      http://www.iajgs.org/jgmonth.html or email nancyadelson@... .

      Thank you to Jay Sage, IAJGS Board Director and new Co-Webmaster, for
      continuing to improve our IJGM web site!

      Can't wait to see your wonderful IJGM poster submissions!!

      Nancy Adelson, Washington
      Chair of the IAJGS International Jewish Genealogy Month Committee

      Carol Shkolnik, Ohio
      Diane Wainwood, California
      Garri Regev, Israel
      Rabbi Gary Gans, New Jersey
      Howard Morris, Massachusetts
      Janice Sellers, California
      Jeanette Rosenberg, United Kingdom
      Joanne Clements, Arizona
      Members of the IAJGS International Jewish Genealogy Month Committee