FW: Our May Mission...and yours!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 5:36 PM

      Our May Mission...and yours!
      May is National Cancer Research Awareness Month, and 23andMe has a growing number of its own cancer research communities. The larger these communities, the faster we can work towards genetic discoveries that will advance our understanding of cancer.

      Here is how you can help: Please forward this e-mail to everyone you know. You never know who could benefit from these communities.

      Sarcoma Research Initiative – Sarcoma is a cancer of different tissues including bone, cartilage, fat, nerves, muscle, and blood vessels. Help us enroll 120 more participants.

      Learn more

      MPN Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Research Initiative – MPNs are a group of rare blood cancers. Help us enroll 340 more participants.

      Learn more

      Online Metastatic Breast Cancer Study with Genentech – We’re researching how genes influence a person’s response to treatment for metastatic breast cancer. This is our newest research community, so we are looking for any number of participants.

      Learn more

      23andMe, Inc · 1390 Shorebird Way · Mountain View, Ca 95113