FW: [iajgs] Where to Send JGS Brochures for IAJGS Table at FGS Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      I recently posted about IAJGS taking a table in the exhibit hall at the FGS
      Conference in Birmingham Alabama August 29-September 1.

      We will need volunteers at the table and if you or someone from your JGS is
      attending the FGS please volunteer for a 2-hour period. Contact Daniel
      Horowitz for scheduling.

      If you wish your JGS brochures to be at the IAJGS table then you need to
      send them to Daniel Horowitz who will be the IAJGS Coordinator.

      This is the address to send them to Daniel-- the package may NOT arrive
      before August 23, 20-12

      Daniel Horowitz (IAJGS)
      Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
      2101 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard North Birmingham, AL 35203

      If you have any questions, contact Daniel at daniel@...

      Jan Meisels Allen
      : janmallen@...
      IAJGS Vice President