FW: [iajgs] IAJGS Table in Exhibit Hall for FGS Convention

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      The IAJGS will be taking a table in the exhibit hall for the FGS (Federation
      of Genealogical Societies) convention in Birmingham, Alabama, August
      29-September 1, 2012 (http://fgs.org/2012conference/index.php)

      If you, or one of your society members, are attending the FGS conference,
      please let us know, as we need volunteers to staff the IAJGS table--if
      people would volunteer for a 2 hour turn at the table it would be
      appreciated.
      Daniel Horowitz, IAJGS webmaster, will be attending the FGS conference and
      will be coordinating the staffing of the table. Please contact him with your
      volunteering and questions at daniel@...

      We can also take a limited supply of society brochures to be displayed at
      the tables. Getting the brochures to Daniel should be coordinated with
      Daniel.

      Thank you in advance for your willingness to volunteer at the table.

      Jan Meisels Allen
      IAJGS Vice President