FW: [gersig] Project Heart - Valuable genealogical site

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      > I have found Project Heart to be a very valuable genealogical site for the
      Holocaust era. I have found relatives on this site whom I have not found on
      any other site, and spouses and children I didn't even know existed, by
      matching up street addresses. Here is the link:

      http://www.heartwebsite.org/

      And here is the link on the site to "Research Archives", where you can
      search.

      http://www.heartwebsite.org/ArchivalResearch.aspx

      Judith Elam, Kihei, HI elamj@...