FW: Clayton Library on PBS - Link to watch online

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012

      Channel 8  Houston PBS  did a very good program on genealogy ... You can watch online at ... The program interviewed Susan Kaufman, Manager of Clayton Library as well as Bennett Greenspan, President of FamilyTreeDNA ....

      -- FYI ... My dad was one of the first 5,300 DNA kits tested at FamilyTreeDNA ... I fully endorse their services ....

      RE-BUILDING OUR PAST – Genealogy Today

      Now more than ever, we as a community are interested, and often fascinated, with our own past – who are we, where we come from, and what is our personal history? Books, documentaries and even shows like PBS' "Finding Our Roots" – are capturing our attention… And now we can find these answers more easily than at any other time in our history – through the use of dedicated libraries, the internet and even with the use of science and DNA testing. This week on Houston 8, a look at how we can rebuild our family histories.

      Lynna Kay Shuffield - P.O. Box 16604 - Houston, Texas 77222 - 713/692-4511 (home)