FW: [iajgs] FREE live webinar: How to find your relatives in the 1940 US Census

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:42 PM
      Dear leaders,

      Please feel free to advertise this event among your society members

      FREE live webinar: How to find your relatives in the 1940 US Census

      This Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 2pm EDT* Laurence Harris and Mark Olsen will
      take you step-by-step through researching the census. They will demonstrate
      how to find the people you are looking for and how to understand the records
      you find.

      We will also look at other methods to help reveal records such as using city
      directories or converting previous census EDs, how to decipher the
      information and follow clues for further research.

      A question-and-answer session with our expert panel - also including Daniel
      Horowitz and Schelly Talalay Dardashti will follow.

      Register for the webinar at http://bit.ly/IA3se8

      * Time Zones:
      London, UK 7pm
      New York, 2pm