FW: [iajgs] Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree Offers for Societies--Including Non-Member Societies

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
      The Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree offers to member and
      non-member societies opportunities to advertise their society at the annual
      Jamboree. This year the Jamboree is being held June 8-10, 2012 at the
      Burbank Marriott. Last year they drew over 1700 attendees, and the year
      before about the same. Even if you are not in the West (attendees come
      from all over, not just Southern California) the Jamboree offers societies
      an opportunity to advertise their society for free :

      "Send your membership application, publication list or other material for
      FREE distribution. We'll put it on our freebie table for our guests to
      find. Send them by June 1 to: Jamboree Freebie Table, SCGS, 417 Irving
      Drive, Burbank, CA 91504."

      Click on the link to learn more:

      http://genealogyjamboree.blogspot.com/2012/04/jamboree-special-offers-for-so
      cieties.html

      Jan Meisels Allen
      janmallen@...
      IAJGS Vice President
      Chairperson, IAJGS Public Records Access Monitoring Committee