FW: [iajgs] Accountant for IAJGS

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 6:51 PM
      IAJGS is searching for an accountant to enable us to file the required
      financial reports to IRS and the state of New Jersey. We are looking for an
      accountant who will be able to charge us a lower fee, perhaps writing off
      any overage as pro bono. We understand that there are factors that
      differentiate accountants and lawyers in their approach to pro bono work,
      but the great disproportion between IAJGS income and the fees that are
      charged needs to be considered.
      If you can assist in this search and know of such an accountant please
      get in touch with me at treasurer@... or 212-247-6597.

      --
      Paul Silverstone
      Treasurer IAJGS