FW: [iajgs] IAJGS Committee Appointments

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      I am pleased to announcement the appointment of the 2012 IAJGS Achievement
      Awards Committee and the 2012 Rabbi Malcolm Stern Grant

      Achievement Awards:
      Barbara Hershey - Committee Chairperson. Portland, OR, USA
      Evelyn Steinberg - Toronto, ON, Canada
      Carol Hoffman - Tel Aviv, Israel
      Joel Spector - Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
      Jay Sage - Boston, MA, USA

      Rabbi Malcolm Stern Grant
      Phyllis Kramer - Chairperson Palm Beach, FL, USA
      Jeanette Rosenberg - London, England
      Nolan Altman - Oceanside, NY, USA

      Details can be found at the IAJGS website www.iajgs.org and I encourage you
      to nominate recipients. The deadline for submissions is April 17. More
      information will follow from the committees

      Michael Goldstein
      Jerusalem

      Michael Goldstein
      president@...