FW: [iajgs] To Fee or Not to Fee?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      I wrote to Marlis privately and gave her what we, at Illiana, do.

      If you do not charge a small guest fee (we charge $2.00) why should anybody
      join your society?

      FREE for the year is better than paying dues. Free means you will not be
      asked to become a chair or officer.

      The low fee should be just above what your annual dues is.

      We do not keep track of how many times you have paid. It is strictly a
      donation for that day. It does NOT go towards paying annual dues at a
      future time.

      Trudy Barch, president
      ijgs@...
      Illiana JGS