FW: [iajgs] Geneabloggers Interview Now On IAJGS Website; Talking Points on SSDI Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      On January 6, I was a guest on Geneabloggers Radio show with Thomas
      MacEntee. I was interviewed on records access and the current SSDI issue as
      well as IAJGS and the Records Preservation and Access Committee (RPAC) of
      which IAJGS is a managing member along with the FGS and NGS. Thomas
      MacEntee graciously edited the 90 minute program and provided IAJGS with the
      20 minutes I was interviewed, which is now linked on the IAJGS website under

      news on the home page www.iajgs.org.

      The Records Preservation and Access Committee has on their website the
      interview, program as well as the talking points on the SSDI issue which
      were adopted by RPAC on January 5th. Go
      to:http://www.fgs.org/rpac/index.php to access the talking points.

      Jan Meisels Allen
      janmallen@...
      IAJGS Vice President
      Chairperson, IAJGS Public Records Access Monitoring Committee