FW: Holiday Promotions

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Introducing Family Finder

      Family Tree DNA is having a sale the rest of the year. I started a GHJGS group so you can get the discount through that group:

      Dear Project Administrator,

      As we approach the holiday season, we feel having one BIG promotion for a sufficient amount of time best supports our volunteer Administrators, in their effort to recruit new members. Current members will also benefit by having simultaneously reduced prices for upgrades.

      Effective immediately this promotion will end on December 31, 2011.

      We hope that this will give a big boost to your projects!

      New Kits

      Current Group Price

      SALE PRICE

      Y-DNA 37

      $149

      $119

      Y-DNA 67

      $239

      $199

      mtFullSequence

      $299

      $239

      SuperDNA (Y-DNA67 and FMS)

      $518

      $438

      Family Finder

      $289

      $199

      Family Finder + mtPlus

      $438

      $318

      Family Finder + FMS

      $559

      $439

      Family Finder+ Y-DNA37

      $438

      $318

      Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-67)

      $797

      $627

      Upgrades

      12-25 Marker

      $49

      $35

      12-37 Marker

      $99

      $69

      12-67 Marker

      $189

      $148

      25-37 Marker

      $49

      $35

      25-67 Marker

      $148

      $114

      37-67 Marker

      $99

      $79

      Family Finder

      $289

      $199

      mtHVR1toMega

      $269

      $229

      mtHVR2toMega

      $239

      $209

      ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID FOR BY MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 31st 2011 TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICES. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT VALID IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONS OR COUPONS.

      AT THIS TIME, WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR THE Y-DNA111, NEW KITS OR UPGRADES. THOSE MAY BE OFFERED AT A LATER TIME PENDING THE LAB VOLUMES WITH THE TESTS UNDER PROMOTION.

      Log in to place your order

      You are welcome to share this information with the members of your groups.

      As always, we appreciate your continued support.

      Family Tree DNA
      www.familytreedna.com

      © All Contents Copyright 2001-2011 Genealogy by Genetics, Ltd.