FW: Clayton Library Friends last call for TSGS Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011

      A week from today will begin the Texas State Genealogy Society Conference, co-hosted by Clayton Library Friends. If you are still trying to decide whether or not you will attend, time is running out. You can go to our website www.ClaytonLibraryFriends.org and find information regarding the events. There is a link for using your credit card and PayPal to register online which is the best way at this late date. The TSGS Treasurer travels to Houston on Wednesday and may not get registrations if they are mailed. You can register at the door, but there is no guarantee of lunch, and possibly you will not get one of the gorgeous bags that all attendees will receive, along with many great items in the 'goody bag' and the syllabus with information from each of the speakers.

      When registering, remember that as a CLF member you can register as a TSGS member and save a little money.

      We hope to see you there, but, if you are not able to attend, the vendor area is open to everyone.

      Any questions, contact us at info@ClaytonLibraryFriendsorg.