FW: Houston Genealogical Forum Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011

    Ø  Attached is a flyer about out our October meeting this Saturday, October 1.  More information may be found on our web site.

    Margaret Roberson will be doing our publicity work this year.  She may have already contacted you.  Due to a problem with getting the mailing list transferred, we weren't sure if you had received our notice, so this may be a duplication.

    Please let us know of any changes in addresses so that we can update our mailing list.

    It has been my pleasure in sending you information about our meetings and seminars and meeting some of you personally.  I hope that you will continue to express an interest in our organization and pass our information on to those who might be interested.

    Sincerely,

    Ruby Crook