FW: $50 coupon for your friends and family

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011

      23andMe

      Friends and Family Coupon

      Hello Max,

      Want to prove that your parents are to blame for your sleeping-in gene? Or are you simply curious if your best friend is in fact a distant relative, which may explain your mutual love for jellybeans and basset hounds? 23andMe allows you to compare your DNA with friends and family so that you can make fun and interesting discoveries together.

      Get your friends and family on board with this $50 coupon. Share it with as many people as you like, but remember that this coupon expires in 7 days (August 9, 2011).

      Have fun!

      The 23andMe Team

      To use this coupon, visit our online store and add an order to your cart. Click "I have a discount code" and enter the code below.

      $50 Off

      Coupon code: YG7XDH

      Share with your friends!

      (Valid for new customers only)

      This email was sent to max@... by donotreply@... |

      Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe| Privacy Policy.

      23andMe | 1390 Shorebird Way | Mountain View | CA | 94043