JHV JewishGen update ready for testing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 11:05 AM
      The JewishGen Jewish Herald Voice database for 1908 through June 2011 is now
      in test mode. Please run a few tests.

      Go to:

      http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/USA/

      and enter a search similar to:

      Sherman#TEST#

      That was the test I ran for the last couple record in the database from June
      2011. In the results you must use the:

      "Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice..." versions and not
      the "Houston Jewish Herald-Voice..." versions.

      Please give me feedback by this weekend so I can have Michael make it live.

      Thanks,
      Max