FW: AncestorStuff Newsletter Invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2011

      fyi

      Dear Genealogist,

      We invite you to subscribe to our FREE AncestorStuff.com newsletter, which highlights new genealogy publications, and offers special discounts up to 50% or more to newsletter subscribers on selected items.

      AncestorStuff.com is an online genealogy book and CD store listing over 25,000 genealogy publications, many at discount prices. There is no charge for our newsletter. All subscriber e-mail addresses are considered confidential and are not shared with other parties under any circumstances. Each issue of the Newsletter includes a link to unsubscribe. You may view the current edition of our newsletter online at http://www.ancestorstuff.com/news/newsletter.htm

      Thank you for your time and attention.

      AncestorStuff.com, Inc.
      488 Landers Loop Road
      Dover, AR 72837-8846