Fw: [iajgs] Archived FGS Blog Talk Radio: My Society

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Jan Meisels Allen" <janmallen@...>
      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 23:13:47
      To: IAJGS Leadership Forum<iajgs@...>
      Subject: [iajgs] Archived FGS Blog Talk Radio: My Society

      IAJGS Leadership Digest
      Save the date for the 31st IAJGS International Conference
      on Jewish Genealogy Washington DC.
      Visit now http://www.DC2011.org
      If you didn't have the opportunity to hear live on April 23rd the Radio
      Blog talk on My Radio: Bringing Genealogy into the 21st Society it is
      archived at: http://tinyurl.com/3gnuelf
      original url:

      This Radio Blog is a new feature of FGS and your society need not be a
      member to participate on these

      Host is Thomas MacEntee who was the speaker at the 2010 IAJGS International
      Conference Management Seminar. Also on the program is Curt Witcher, former
      president of both FGS and NGS and is the manager of The Genealogy Center
      head of the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne Indiana.

      Jan Meisels Allen
      IAJGS Director-at-Large
      Chairperson, IAJGS Public Records Access Monitoring Committee

      You can translate the content of this mail with http://translate.google.com
      This list (iajgs@...) is a non-moderated list hosted by JewishGen.
      To request a change, removal from the list, or replacement by another person,
      please e-mail your request to webmaster@....