FW: Awards Ceremony

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011

      fyi

      From: Oran M. Roberts Chpt 440, UDC [mailto:robertsudc@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 11:02 AM
      To: Don Teter Jewish Cemetery
      Cc: Marvin Rich Jewish Cemetery; Max Heffler Jewish Genealogy; Max Heffler Jewish Genealogy; Anita Drexler Jewish Genealogy; Rabbi Jimmy Kessler Jewish Cemetery
      Subject: Awards Ceremony

      Don,

      On Saturday, June 11th at 2 pm at the Carriage House of the Clayton Genealogy Library, Houston, Texas we will be honoring you and your very dear wife for your years of research and dedication in the publication of the book, Jewish Burials in Texas ....

      You will be presented with the Judah P. Benjamin Award for Community Service in the area of preservation and education ...

      At your earliest convenience, please send me a list of names / address of individuals / family members you would like to attend the ceremony ...

      This is a very well deserved honor and we are so looking forward to presenting this award to you both ...

      Lynna Kay Shuffield, President

      P. O. Box 16604 - Houston, Texas 77222-6604

      telephone: 713/692-4511

      Oran M. Roberts Chapter 440, UDC
      United Daughters of the Confederacy

      ~~~ NEW WEBSITE URL ~~~