FW: Sponsor Book for Clayton Library

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011

      From: Lynna Kay Shuffield [mailto:lksfriday@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:03 PM
      To: Howard Milstein
      Cc: Marvin Rich; Ruth Nathan; Don Teter Jewish Cemetery - Rockdale; Max Heffler Jewish Genealogy; Max Heffler Jewish Genealogy; Susan Kaufman
      Subject: Sponsor Book for Clayton Library

      Wanted to let everyone know the book we asked you to sponsor ... JEWISH CONFEDERATES by Robert Rosen ... has been recieved and will be given to Sue Kaufman at the Clayton Library tonight (Wed - 3/30) for them to add to the library's collection ....

      This book will make another good resource for researchers ...

      Will advise when it is on the bookshelf ...

      lks

      Lynna Kay Shuffield - P.O. Box 16604 - Houston, Texas 77222 - 713/692-4511

      FaceBook

      Oran M. Roberts Chapter 440, UDC

      Texas Star Chapter, DRT

      Our Loose Ends - Genealogy Column

      Milam County, Texas - Genealogy

      From: Lynna Kay Shuffield <lksfriday@...>
      To: "Charles and Jan Hart" <cbhart635@...>
      Cc: hrmilstein@..., rcsparkles@..., "Marvin Rich Jewish Cemetery - Rockdale" <shirelmarv@...>, "Charles Hart Jewish" <cbhart635@...>, sdrayer@..., "Don Teter Jewish Cemetery - Rockdale" <donte@...>, "Max Heffler Jewish Genealogy" <MHeffler@...>
      Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 8:29 AM

      Just wanted to let everyone know the book THE AMERICAN JEW AS PATRIOT, SOLDIER AND CITIZEN has been received and given to the Clayton Library ... Sue Kaufman has the book in her possession and it is going to be cataloged .... I will get back w/ everyone when the book has returned and is on the shelf ...

      Our next book we are hoping to add to the library's collection is JEWISH CONFEDERATES by Robert Rosen ... one book at a time ... Please let me know if anyone would like to sponsor this book ...

      Cannot thank everyone enough for helping us to get these books for the Clayton Genealogy Library ... it is a very good library and adding books to the collection related to Jewish history / culture is important ...

      FYI - I will be speaking at the Greater Houston Jewish Gen. Soc. on Thur, March 3rd re: Jewish Cemetery Projects ... for more information, visit their website at < http://ghjgs.org/ > -- click on PROGRAM CALENDAR ....

      Lynna Kay

      From: HOWARD (Rusty) <milstein@...>
      To: "Rusty Milstein" <hrmilstein@...>
      Date: Friday, December 10, 2010, 11:46 AM