FW: Jan 2011 - UDC Chapter Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.2 MB

    In this issue from Lynna Kay Shuffield:

    We received a $50 donation from the Texas Jewish

    Historical Society to purchase a book by Simon

    Wolf, The American Jew as Patriot, Soldier, and

    Citizen, published in 1895. This book contains an

    amazing list of soldiers and sailors who served the

    Confederates States during The War Between the

    States.

    By the way, you will see Barbara Hatton’s name in the officers, our guest at last night’s meeting.