FW: Ancestry by DNA and 23andMe

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      If you have ever been interested in using autosomal DNA to find family,
      solve genealogical roadblocks or confirm or disprove relationships you might
      consider the following:

      I just successfully ordered a number of kits at $99 each using the tweeted
      promo code below:

      Last time the promotion was gone by 3 PM central time.....

      > Someone on Twitter just wrote, "23andMe (lowest price ever) discount
      > returns; code B84YAG to be live 10 AM Wednesday for the new v3 chip".
      > It may also require the Personal genome Subscription as that seems to
      > be their new model.

      Thanks for your consideration.

      Max