FW: Cathedral Stone Cleaner for Gravemarkers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010

      Lynna Kay Shuffield wrote:

      This is the product that I recommend you use when cleaning your gravemarkers or other stone material ... It is going to be featured on Fox .... It is the best cleaner to use, will not harm your stone, is used / approved by the National Parks Service and used at cemeteries across the United States ...

      = = = = =

      Attention Cathedral Stone Customers:

       Cathedral Stone Products, Inc. will be featured on Fox Business Network (www.foxbusiness.comin a segment called "Going Green".  CSP's segment will air on Saturday, November 6th @ 4:00 PM ET, 3:00 PM CT, 2:00 PM MT, 1:00 PM PT on Fox Business Network .

      Thanks,

      Kathleen

      Kathleen Lawlor

      Cathedral Stone Products