FW: jwsh gen socy--

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010

      This message is bouncing to the e-mail we have for Evan (evansnyder@...). Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Evan?

      Dear Evan

      I am Susanna Friedman's daughter, Linda Friedman Pravda Horowitz.  Bennett Greenspan, FamilyTree DNA, is speaking to my Hadassah Group in 2 weeks.  I would like to have available at that meeting, some brochures about the Houston Jewish Genealogical Society.---or at the very least, info on who to contact----if persons want more info on pursuing traditional modes to research their genealogy.

      Attendance could be as few as 12 ladies, but likely will be 35 -45.  I would like at least 15-20 brochures or flyers.  If it is something simple that i can just print out of the computer on one sheet, email it to me.  ---or even ready-made with two per sheet, and i cut the sheet in half.  Otherwise, please mail it to me, or leave at my front door.  (I live in Westbury, not far from Parker Elementary School---off Hillcroft, between Willowbend and W. Bellfort.  I know you're out in Missouri City).

      My address is:   5707 Claridge Drive    Houston, Tx.  77096

      Let me know what you decide to do.

      Thanks!

      Linda

    • Anita