FW: Jewish Herald-Voice 1908-Jun2010 updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20 5:48 PM
      JewishGen now has our JHV database up through June 2010 on line in test
      mode. Please test this. As before:

      Go to: http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/USA/ and enter something like:

      Surname Sounds like Katz#TEST#

      And see if you get some 1st half 2010 events.

      NOTE: You must pull down "is Exactly" and choose one of the test databases
      "Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice..." returned and not the
      production JHV databases.

      I tested some. If I don't hear in a week I will assume it is good to go.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2010
        JewishGen Jewish Herald-Voice database index is now caught up to our latest
        update through June 2010.

        Max