FW: Protest parole for the slime who committed this crime

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

      Houston Jewish Special Needs

      Please read and consider sending a letter as requested

      Thursday April 29, 2010

      Image removed by sender. HoustonJewishSpecialNeeds

      Image removed by sender. Join Our Mailing List

      Dear (Contact First Name),

      Not all those who live with Special Needs were born with Special Needs.

      Please support this request.
      Regards, Mark K.

      * * * * * * * * * * * * *

      The following letter was sent out by Rabbi Jack Segal - Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm (PDT)

      Dear Beth Yeshurun Friend,

      Once again I need your help.  Your assistance is very important to Toby and me.

      This past week, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice informed me that Richard Charles Robinson, the man who cold-bloodedly shot our son Michael in the head is now once again being considered for parole.  The only way parole will be denied is if letters galore are sent to protest parole and to request that parole be denied.

      1) The shooting occurred on February 18, 1981 when Michael was a pre-med student at the University of Texas in Austin.  He wanted to become an Orthopedic Surgeon.

      2) Three men robbed Michael of the $2 he had in his hand as he entered the Convenience Store and they also took his wallet.

      3) Richard Charles Robinson then ordered Michael to lie down on the floor and then shot Michael in the head to be sure to kill him and to be sure that no witnesses remained to incriminate them.

      4) The three then left the store with bags of groceries smiling, laughing, and joking.

      5) Richard Robinson was sentenced to life in prison by a jury of his peers. He has, of the present, only served 29 years of the sentence.  His jury sentenced him to 31 additional years because "life in prison" means 60 years.  However, a sentence of 60 years should mean 60 years, not merely ½ of that sentence.

      6) We already have enough violent people on our streets.  Why must we add more potential violence to our neighborhoods?
      7)         Mr. Robinson changed the entire direction of Michael's life and introduced much pain, anguish, misery and agony into his life.

      I would appreciate if you would write a letter to:

      Ms. Angela McCown, Director
      Victims Services Division
      8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Suite 265

      Austin, Texas  78757-6899

      or e-mail at victim.svc@...

      1) Please state that the letter is in regard to Richard Charles Robinson (State ID 01990069; TDCJ ID 00328186).

      2) It is extremely important that you include his full name and his identification numbers.  Please state that you are requesting that parole be denied.

      I know that I have made this request of you many times before.  I am truly sorry  that I must bother you again.  However, this is the only way that the shooter, Richard Charles Robinson, will remain behind bars.  I am sure that you will agree that we are already supersaturated with crime in our state and city.  We do not need additional criminals being turned loose on our streets who were sentenced to jail and who have as yet not fulfilled their sentences.

      Thank you for helping.

                                                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                                       Rabbi Jack Segal

      Please feel free to forward this request to all on your e-mail list.

      Image removed by sender.