The Oprah Winfrey Show and a special promotion

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 2:23 PM
      The Oprah Winfrey Show featured celebrities discovering their family roots.
      The show featured a segment about the PBS documentary, Faces of America, by
      Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. As you may know, Faces of America used
      23andMe's Ancestry Edition to test the DNA of the ...guests featured in the
      series.

      To promote the Faces of America segment on Oprah.com, 23andMe is offering
      their Ancestry Edition for only $199 until 3/31/10. (Then it jumps back to
      $399)

      Oprah.com article on Ancestry:
      http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Dr-Henry-Louis-Gates-Jr-Start-Your-Ancestry-S
      earch

      23andMe Faces of America promotion:
      https://www.23andme.com/partner/foa/

      Faces of America on PBS:
      http://www.pbs.org/wnet/facesofamerica/

      Enjoy!

      --
      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards),
      Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic