Chronicling America reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Just a reminder that Chronicling America link at:

      http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn93068209/

      has the 1908 thru 1911 Jewish Herald is infinitely better shape than we have
      on our CDs. Perhaps we should one day add a review of those pages to see if
      there were events we skipped because we couldn't read them...
      --
      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards),
      Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic