FW: UDC Sponsoring Historic Cemetery Designation Workshop

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009

      From Lynna:

      CALL NOW -- ASAP --- FOR RESERVATIONS --- VERY LIMITED SEATING

      = = = = =

      Historic Texas Cemetery Designation Workshop

      Saturday, 6 Feb 2010

      William Clayton House

      Clayton Center for Genealogical Research

      5300 Caroline

      Registration from 9:30 to 10 a.m.

      Workshop from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

      [with working lunch - $10 donation requested]

      Learn how to prepare a successful application for a Historic Texas Cemetery Designation following the Texas Historical Commission procedures. Workshop will include: examples of applications, photograph techniques, mapping requirements and Internet resources to help with gathering the necessary documentation.

      Sponsored by the

      Oran M. Roberts Chapter 440, United Daughters of the Confederacy®

      Seating limited to 20

      Make Reservations by calling: 832/393-2600

      Lynna Kay Shuffield - P.O. Box 16604 - Houston, Texas 77222 - 713/692-4511

      FaceBook

      Oran M. Roberts Chapter 440, UDC

      Our Loose Ends - Genealogy Column

      Milam County, Texas - Genealogy

    • Anita Drexler
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
        Do you have an address for Lynna?   We need an address to send the basket to her, the certificate I would like to present to her at one of our General meetings and at that time I will ask her about a charity she would like a donation to be made to in her name.
        Anita