Lynna Kay Shuffield's amazing work

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Lynna Kay Shuffield has been working on doing Historic Texas Cemetery
      Designation for Adath Emeth and putting all the burials on-line at
      www.findagrave.com ... she took photos of all of the stones and I am
      finishing uploading them to the Jewish Online Worldwide Burial Registry on
      JewishGen. She plans on doing Adath Israel on Airline across from the Fiesta
      next but is nervous to go alone in that neighborhood. Is anyone willing to
      accompany her for the estimated 6 hours it might take? This facet of the
      project will allow up to add Hebrew names and thus many relationships and
      would make the update to Don's burial book easier.

      --
      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards),
      Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic