Houston Genealogical Forum has moved the September meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009
      From Ruby Crook of the Houston Genealogical Forum:

      The Houston Genealogical Forum has moved the September meeting date to
      August 29 due to the Labor Day Holiday. The group normally meets the first
      Saturday of the month, September through May, at Bayland Park on Bissonnet,
      just west of Hillcroft, with the business meeting beginning at 10:00 a.m.
      followed by a program of genealogical interest. For program information,
      visit the web site www.hgftx.org.

      --
      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards),
      Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic