FW: CLF Acquisitions meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2009

      My best friend, a board member for the Clayton Library Friends, forwarded me the following:

      We have a $120 donation from the Jewish Gen. Soc. There is no restriction on the donation, but I thought it would be nice to purchase something that might benefit their research.

      Can any of you suggest research materials that would benefit Jewish genealogical research?

      Thanks,

      Max