JHV test

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009

      Deena, all,

            When you go to: http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/USA/ and enter

      Surname     Sounds like       Katz#TEST#

      do you see:

      The items needed to be checked are:

      Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Couple Events

      Test Database - Houston Jewish Herald-Voice Individual Events

      Notice there are 421 Katz records in the Test Database for Couple Events vs. 419 in the previous and currently live database. Also, 1020 Katz records for Individual Events vs. 1007.

      --

      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards), Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic Club, Skala, Ukraine Shtetlink, Joniskelis, Lithuania Shtetlink, and pet volunteer project - Yizkor book project: www.texsys.com/websites.html