RE: [GenshardsII] Re:Jewish Herald-Voice database update

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009

      Deena,

      It is case sensitive. I got nothing if I did not capitalize all of TEST (Katz#TEST#). Then I got lots before and after this part:

      Check the two JHV ones.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009

        Has anyone been able to test successfully using this syntax:

        Surname#TEST#

        All of TEST has to be upper-case.

        Please reply,

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2009

          This was the only reply I got and I never got a reply that anyone tested successfully. Please test this so I can have them make it live after which we can get some publicity in the JHV.