FW: FW: World Index

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009

      This is very interesting. Click on a country, and you will get a history of Jews of that country !!!

      This is absolutely enthralling. If you click on a particular country, it will give you
      a history of Judiasm in that country, with links to other stories. I would put this into my "favorites" folder a nd look at it every so often. There is far too much information to attempt to assimilate in one sitting.

      The Jewish Population Of The World !!       (2005)

      Jewish Population By Region
                  CLICK ON THE COUNTRY AND READ THE HISTORY
      Top 50 Countries by Population

      Country

      Population (2005E)

      % Jewish