geni.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      I saw the announcement for geni.com at the IAJGS in Chicago last August,
      entered my GEDCOM and forgot about it until a distant cousin found me. Now I
      have invited all relatives I have e-mail addresses for and I found so many
      new e-mail addresses, relations, photos. It is amazing. Be careful what you
      ask for...

      --
      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards),
      Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic