Personal invitation from Max Heffler

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      UNYK
      If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
      E-mail sent 12/11/2008 7:33:50 PM, by Max Heffler:
      Personal invitation from Max Heffler
      Hello,

      Imagine one day I changed my e-mail address... and automatically, and without having to tell you, my new address was entered in your address book! It’s now possible!

      UNYK is a really effective tool that allows you to securely and more easily than ever manage all your contacts.

      As soon as one of your contacts changes his or her contact info, your address book is automatically updated and vice versa. With UNYK, from now on, the only contact info you have to keep up to date is your own.

      Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

      You too can create your own smart address book.

      It’s simple, free and 100% secure.

      Max Heffler
      UNYK : 549 SKN
      Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations from Max Heffler to try UNYK!
      Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try UNYK!